Mason And I

Mason And I

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mase Lee Montgomery



September 26, 11 at 7:42 AM 8lbs 6oz 20.5inch long!! Started having contractions about 12:45AM and didn't go to the hospital till 3:00AM at first I thought it was just a stomache ache and then the contractions were soo bad that I was CRYING!! Got to the hospital and I was 7cm DILATED!!! I was for sure in ACTIVE LABOR, Got me into my room and my epidural going and but 7:42 AM Mase was here. Gotta say your second labor is way easier then your first!! Maybe its because my kids are soo close together they are 1YR 15Days apart!! HOnestly I wouldnt change it for the world!! My Oldest son Marion is an amazing big BROTHER he tries to help out with everything :) Yeah at times it is definitely hard taking care of 2kids soo close together.

No comments:

Post a Comment