Mason And I

Mason And I

Friday, July 15, 2011

Realizing the "VOICE"

Well Marion has discovered his vocal cords. He now likes to just "YELL" whenever he please and then laugh. He was up till 10:00PM last night just having fun with his new voice. He is now starting to say "BYE BYE" :) I just love being around when he has new discoveries because it amazes me, how much he learns in such a quick time. I can't believe with in 2months he will be 1yrs old. Man has time flowen by!! Sometimes I wish he was still a little baby. He is definetly changed Masons and my life for the best. Im honestly, so happy that my family is growing even though it is soo RAPIDLY FAST.. Couldn't ask for a better family :)

MASE LEE MONTGOMERY UPDATE; He is doing great im 28 1/2 wks pregnant and he is still a cooking away. The baby shower is right around the corner August 13 :) Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment