Mason And I

Mason And I

Monday, June 27, 2011

Handful

                   Oh My Gosh Marion is a crawling Machine. I tell him no and move him from the dog bowl and then I turn around and BAMM right back to the dog bowl. It's like he is already walking but instead crawling. I love him soo much though he is amazing on his learning ability!!! I can't believe how much he has learned, I can't wait to hear other words besideds DADDA or OHH or HUHHH!!!!

     Now the baby in my Belly (Mase) is killing me he is a sitting on my hips like crazy and When he moves because he is so low oh my goodness it hurts. (lol)

I can't believe this time around with my Pregnancy that its a flying by. I Can't believe Im already beyond half way threw my pregnancy. My friend is planning my baby shower thank goodness one less thing to lose my head on!!! I have Marion crib decorated on one side needing to finish that so I can work on Mase's crib I think Ill either do giraffe or elephant since Marion has monkey.

          Nesting definelty, is happening lately. I mean I've been so picky feeling like clutter or just a mess and it's hard keeping kid toys clean with a 9month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment