Mason And I

Mason And I

Friday, June 24, 2011

Marion Alan Montgomery

I Must say that I am the luckiest mom in the world. My son is soo amazing, he is 9month old and of course gets into everything. But he just has that look were I just wanna kiss him and spoil him to death. I feel a little worried about him getting jealous with the other baby. I mean of course it's gonna be hard juggling a newborn, and him, and working, and being able to just be me. But I have great support from some FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!

     Lately, Marion has been cuddling with me like crazy he will sit on the couch and lay with me or cuddling for a nap with me. I feel he had like a HUGE 360 because he use to only go to sleep in his own bed, but LATELY I wants to be rocked or just held.. I am for sure NOT compaining because I definetly missed that from when he was a baby. It SUCKS the doesn't MOMMY but hey is makes me feel SPECIAL. Honestly I would never change the way my life is turning out because it truly is a BLESSING and AMAZING.

This past week I've been painting Marions crib I will DEFINATELY post pic once all is finished!! His crib on the sides are like a plastic/see threw. He's theme since he was a baby has been Jungle and his nickname is "MONKEY" So i've been painting monkey with bannanas on the side of his crib it's turing out cute and he loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment