Mason And I

Mason And I

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The start of our family.

          I don't know where to begin, Mason and I have been together a little less the 2yrs. We were planning to get married and then have kids, but sometimes the babies come before the marriage. When we found out that we were expecting we were so excited that it was official our family was starting whether married or not, we were having a family. I will never forget my first pregnancy because honestly it was "Perfect".
           My son was born Sept 11, 2010 at 9:53p.m. Marion Alan Montgomery 8lbs 6oz 21.9inches long~ That was the most amazing day of my life, besides labor which "sucked". I was 42wks pregnant when they had to induce me because he obviously wasn't coming on his own. I was supposed to be induced on the 10th, but the hospital I delivered at was/ still is very popular. I had the most amazing nurses every.

   NO one can ever prepare a parent to be a parent. So much different then people think!! But I gott admit my son was great, he barley cried, he slept all the time. He was of course bigger then most babies, but he def was ahead of most babies his age to. By 3months my son was in a walker and trying to push himself around! He was also "sorta" sleeping threw the night, He would wake up once maybe 2 a night. But 5month he slept threw the night :)

       BIG NEWS Im PREGO again!!!! YEAh it def was a shock for Mason and I. I was on birth control and still my baby making machine is a kicking in gear. I was a little depressed in the begining I mean what would you expect when you found out your kids will be 13months apart, and honestly nothing you can do about it!!! When we found out we were having another boy, I CRIED I wanted a little girl I wanted to have both. But in the end I've realized a lot that it will be great having two boys, they of course will fight, but be great friends and can do things together. Were naming him Mase Lee Montgomery. Im now 25wks pregnant with a 9month old, Talk about fun. Marion is learning so much and sometimes I feel I can't keep up with him because being pregnant again for another summer is tiring. Mase will be born Oct 2,11. I will keep everyone posted on how we are all doing and how were handling "stressful, crazy" times. Im soo excited to share my experiences and let people know they aren't the only ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment